There are two main parts to the final discussion for those women referred for
- Assessment Only:
- Outlining Those Diagnoses Present
- Outlining Each Diagnoses’ Severity
- For Those Women Referred for Assessment & Management there Will Be Two Additional Parts:
- Which Diagnoses Are the Priority?
- Treatment Programme for All Diagnoses.
These are described in the main diagnoses section. All will be explained.
Severity of Conditions
It is a comfort for many women to know that there is a real basis behind the symptoms they have been experiencing, at times for years. It is helpful to learn how severe are the problems revealed in the assessment. How bothersome the problems are to each woman will give a guide to the possible treatments.
Which Diagnoses are the Priority?
Treatment Programme for All Diagnoses
Conservative or surgical modalities might be employed for single conditions. For multiple conditions, there might be short and medium-term initiatives.